Virginia’s 38th Senatorial District is situated in the Southwestern portion of the Commonwealth.
- All of Bland, Buchanan, Dickenson, Pulaski, Russell, and Tazewell Counties;
- All of the Cities of Norton and Radford;
- Part of Montgomery County comprised of the D-3 Part 2 (4032) Precinct;
- Part of Smyth County comprised of the Rich Valley (202) and Saltville (101) Precincts;
- And part of Wise County comprised of the Appalachia (101), Big Stone Gap (301), Dorchester (102), East Pound (203), Guest River (103), St. Paul (403), and West Pound (104) Precincts.
- Download District Map (PDF Format)